B-ITEP (Bilingual Multiple Subject Credential Integrated Teacher Education Program)
The Bilingual ITEP pathway typically takes four years and integrates the bachelor's and credential program so that you can complete your general education, major, and bilingual credential coursework, as well as student teaching within the four years it generally takes to earn a bachelor's degree.
- B-ITEP is not available to those who have already obtained a bachelor's degree.
- View University Catalog: B-ITEP Program
Who is the ITEP pathway for?
- Those who do not currently hold a bachelor's degree
- Usually high school students or local San Diego community college students (see ITEP Community College Partners)
- Those who know they want to be a teacher at the beginning of their higher education career
- Those who want to be in a major designed for future teachers
Which undergraduate major offers the ITEP pathway for future bilingual teachers?
The Bilingual ITEP pathway is offered through the Liberal Studies B.A. program.
For general questions about teaching pathways, contact: [email protected]
For information about other pathways to get your teaching credential, visit: teach.sdsu.edu